“ThirdAI builds hash-based processing algorithms that accelerate training and inference of neural networks. The technology is a result of 10 years of innovation in finding fundamental ways to make deep learning more efficient. Our research has demonstrated how we can make commodity x86 CPUs 15x faster than state of the art NVIDIA GPUs for training large neural networks. This demonstration has shaken the common knowledge prevailing in the AI community that specialized processors like GPUs are superior to CPUs for training neural networks.”
- Families was keen on developing and implementing an entirely new website that was a restructure of two major branded sites, Families and Mums in the Know.
- With a very tight schedule to complete the project from the point of selecting Sitefinity CMS, the client was looking for a company having immense expertise on the Sitefinity development platform.
- They needed a CMS that was intuitive, flexible, robust, easy to use and could meet their present business needs and accommodate mobility, personalization and various other enhancements.
Solutions that fulfilled the Families
- From the perspective of flexibility and functionality that we were looking for, we found the choosing Telerik’s Sitefinity CMS would enable us tackle the complex challenge and build a functional and a responsive website.
- After exhaustive research and a thorough vetting process, the Families website was built from conception to launch.
- Our team organized and prioritized various modules from both the sites and then worked to build enhanced features that would impact the user experience.
- Since the site is fairly complex with lots of special features and integrations, Sitefinity CMS and our group of focused developers made it possible to meet the impossible deadline
- Thorough testing of the web pages was done to ensure that the site functioned without any errors.
- Our online marketing team worked on the meta-tags so that the traffic from both the sites could be easily merged into one.
Technical SEO Support
The ultimate solution delivered a clean and uncluttered experience
- The launch of the Sitefinity based site benefited the visitors with powerful navigation and offered them a host of new features.
- The process of changing and posting content also took a dramatic turn for the better and the client had more control over the entire process.
- The development of the new site has of course decreased the time to search for specific information and even visitors have the ability to promote their business and update content at an exponentially faster pace.
- The site has ultimately delivered a clean and uncluttered experience for customers thereby increasing brand loyalty.