Looking for a white-label digital agencyor partner? We hear this question quite often. So much so, that it bears repeating in easy to read format like the one below.
When you decide to choose a white-label digital marketing agency you should ask some key questions like; how long will it take them to complete the job; what types of services they offer; how much do they charge per month; what kind of support do they provide?
What is a White-Label Agency?
A white-label agency is a company that creates accounts for clients and takes ownership of the accounts. This means that the client doesn’t need to worry about managing accounts, billing, and customer service.
These agencies can come in handy for eCommerce businesses that distribute their products on multiple platforms, such as Amazon and eBay. White-label agencies take care of all these things for their client, leaving them free to focus on growing their eCommerce business.
White-label agencies can also be useful if you want to test your product or service before launching it on your own website. You can use a white-label agency to create multiple versions of your product — one for Amazon and one for retail shops — and then test how well the different versions sell before deciding which version to launch on your own site.
How much does a digital marketing team cost to hire?
What is the cost of hiring a digital marketer? To answer that question, you need to conduct some research.
- The first step is to look at how much you’re spending on digital marketing right now. If you’re still paying for ads, then the money you’re spending right now is your baseline.
- Next, look at what you’ve been spending the past year. What are the costs of your current digital marketing efforts? How much are you paying each month? Are you paying for search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising, content marketing, and so on? Do these digital marketing efforts really add value to your business — or are they just a waste of money?
TIPS: It is not cheap to hire a digital marketing agency. But it’s also not break-the-bank standard, and you can find a great agency for a reasonable price if you do the research.
There are some things to consider when you’re planning your budget, though. For starters, be sure to include the cost of the agency’s time — they’re going to be doing most of the work for you. Once you’ve got that out of the way, look at your biggest expenses.
When it comes to identifying the costs, it is important to do your own research without compromising the quality over the price.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) – SEO takes time and resources to implement so it’s important to know what you’re paying for this upfront.
- Copywriting – The best copywriters charge per word and almost always require a pitch fee as well. Expect to pay $500-$2500 per thousand words for this service. You will also need to account for the time spent developing and editing your pitch document. If you do not have an idea of how long this process will take, we recommend hiring a professional copywriter at least three months before your launch date.
- Other services – just like SEO and Copywriting, do your proper research and compare with other companies along with the experience and ratings they have.
Learn How to Hire a White-Label Digital Marketing Agency
Here is how to hire a white label digital marketing agency.
Find out how trustworthy are they?
Digital marketing agencies are in a very hard position when they work on behalf of small businesses. On the one hand, they want to make sure that the business wins in terms of conversions and sales. But on the other hand, they need to make sure they get paid for their work.
It’s worth finding out how reliable this agency is before you hire them, especially if you are just starting out because there are some companies that are just not reliable at all. Of course, you can always check with your local Chamber of Commerce or other relevant government bodies to find out whether there have been any complaints filed against the agency.
The truth is that digital marketing agencies are new to the world of freelance business, but they are getting popular quickly. People trust professionals with their problems, and this is why they are hired by new companies every day. Most digital marketing agencies have a good reputation these days, although some can be unreliable. You should read reviews on their services before you decide to hire them.
How experienced is their team?
When choosing a digital marketing agency to manage your white label SEO, you need to ensure that they have the necessary experience. The agency should have at least 3 years of experience if they are expected to handle high-value white label SEO contracts. An inexperienced agency can lead to an unsuccessful campaign which will end up costing you more.
Find out the cost: How much do they set you back?
In the digital marketing world, there is a common refrain: “If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it.”
The same applies to how much a digital marketing agency costs. If you don’t know how much it will cost before you hire them, you won’t know what they’re going to charge you afterward.
The cost of a white-label digital marketing agency is very much dependent on the services that you require. In fact, there are a number of online agencies that offer a commercial white-label service at varying costs. For example, there are agencies that charge between $1,000 to $5,000 for each campaign.
There are three key costs you need to consider when hiring a white-label digital marketing agency:
The monthly fee – This is the amount of money your agency charges you every month to put together your marketing plan. You can either select one of their suggested plans or create your own customized plan for free. Based on the service you will be paying around $3,000 to $7,000 per month.
The monthly budget – This is the amount of money your agency requires you to spend every month on marketing activities like social media posts and ads. It may range from $5,000 to $25,000 per month.
The design services – There are many white-label digital marketing agencies that offer custom design services ranging from logo design to website design. A few agencies charge between $4,000 and $8,000 for web design alone.
What is their level of responsiveness?
A great digital marketing company should be just that: great. They should be responsive and attentive to your needs. There are a few things to consider when it comes to identifying the responsiveness of the team. Ask yourself these questions:
- How quickly do they respond?
- How easy is it to reach them?
- Do you feel like you’re getting the personal attention you need while working with them?
- Do they seem educated in their field? There’s a difference between a salesperson and a representative of a digital marketing company who is well versed in the industry.
- Do they have a clear understanding when communicating your goals or goals you’re hoping to accomplish by hiring their services?
Do they have the requisite skills required to handle your brand?
If they don’t have the requisite skills to handle your brand, most likely they won’t be able to deliver the desired results. But if you see them as experts in your industry, most likely they’ll be able to deliver what you want.
SEO is the foundation of any successful internet marketing strategy. It’s the foundation of a long-term, sustainable ROI for any digital marketing campaign.
As a result, it is important to have a very clear goal of what the marketing agency will achieve for you. It is also important to know what they will accomplish and how quickly it will be achieved. The best way to get an idea of the work that a digital marketing agency can do for you is by asking them questions about their services.
These questions should include:
- What are their strengths?
- What are their weaknesses?
- How long have they been in business?
- What products or services do they offer?
- What is their capacity in terms of staff and outsourcing to other companies (BPOs)?
You should also ask them what makes them stand out in the market. If possible, you need to find out if the agency has any local presence; this means that they can provide advice and support when it comes to account management.